08 Mar Book signing at LA Times Festival of Books
Buzz Aldrin will be interviewed by Carolyn Kellogg at the LA Times Festival of Books main stage on April 9, 2016 at 3:40pm about his new book “No Dream is Too High: Life Lessons From a Man Who Walked on the Moon”.
The book signing will follow after the interview.
- -Buzz will only autograph the new book “No Dream is Too High”
- -He will NOT sign any memorabilia, photos, space related items, other books authored or not authored by him.
- -He will not personalize and will sign his name only.
- -We allow photos while he is signing but we will not pose for pictures or allow anyone behind the table to take a photo.
- -Each venue will decide if there is a limit to how many books you may purchase. This is at the discretion of the venue.
- -Buzz will continue to sign until the last person in line having purchased a book is taken care of. Once all books are sold we will consider the signing over.
Saturday, April 9, 2016
3:40pm – Buzz interviewed by Carolyn Kellogg