02 Sep Book signing hosted by Tattered Cover
Buzz Aldrin will be in conversation with his Mission Director, Christina Korp and then sign copies of his new children’s book “Welcome to Mars: Making a Home on the Red Planet” at an event hosted by Tattered Cover at the Douglas County Library in Highlands Ranch, CO on October 19, 2015 at 6:30pm.
This event is free, but registration is required and space is limited. Register at Douglas County Libraries using this link. Dr. Aldrin will only sign copies of Welcome to Mars or Mission to Mars. He will not sign memorabilia or personalize.
- -Buzz will only autograph the new book “Welcome to Mars” and his adult book “Mission to Mars”
- -He will NOT sign any memorabilia, photos, space related items, other books authored or not authored by him.
- -He will not personalize and will sign his name only.
- -We allow photos while he is signing but we will not pose for pictures or allow anyone behind the table to take a photo.
- -Each venue will decide if there is a limit to how many books you may purchase. This is at the discretion of the venue.
- -Time permitting Buzz will continue to sign until the last person in line having purchased a book is taken care of. Once all books are sold we’ll consider the signing over.
Monday, October 19, 2015
Douglas County Library
9292 S Ridgeline Blvd
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129