11 May Blackwell’s Oxford Presents: Q&A event at Sheldonian Theatre
BLACKWELL’S OXFORD IS PROUD TO PRESENT: Buzz Aldrin at the Sheldonian Theatre in Oxford, United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 1.
Buzz will be discussing his illustrious career in space exploration and the latest book about his life, ‘No Dream is Too High: Life Lessons From a Man Who Walked on the Moon’. A beautiful memento, a thought-provoking set of ideas, and a new opportunity for Buzz Aldrin to connect with the masses of people who recognize his unique place in human history.
Tickets for this very special evening cost just £6 and are limited. The book signing will follow after the discussion.
All books signed at Book Revue events must be purchased at Book Revue. If you purchase the book prior to the event please save your receipt. If you have purchased the book from somewhere else you can still get your book signed, we just ask that you make a purchase in our store of equal or greater value to that of the book.
- -Buzz will only autograph the new book “No Dream is Too High”
- -He will NOT sign any memorabilia, photos, space related items, other books authored or not authored by him.
- -He will not personalize and will sign his name only.
- -We allow photos while he is signing but we will not pose for pictures or allow anyone behind the table to take a photo.
- -Each venue will decide if there is a limit to how many books you may purchase. This is at the discretion of the venue.
- -Buzz will continue to sign until the last person in line having purchased a book is taken care of. Once all books are sold we will consider the signing over.
Wednesday, June 1
Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AZ
To order your tickets please call or visit @NorringtonRoom 01865 333623/01865 333600