10 Aug Book signing at Cradle of Aviation Museum
Buzz Aldrin will be in conversation with his Mission Director, Christina Korp and then sign copies of his new children’s book “Welcome to Mars: Making a Home on the Red Planet” at the Cradle of Aviation Museum on Friday, October 23, 2015.
- -Buzz will only autograph the new book “Welcome to Mars” and his adult book “Mission to Mars”
- -He will NOT sign any memorabilia, photos, space related items, other books authored or not authored by him.
- -He will not personalize and will sign his name only.
- -We allow photos while he is signing but we will not pose for pictures or allow anyone behind the table to take a photo.
- -Each venue will decide if there is a limit to how many books you may purchase. This is at the discretion of the venue.
- -Time permitting Buzz will continue to sign until the last person in line having purchased a book is taken care of. Once all books are sold we’ll consider the signing over.
Friday, October 23, 2015
8:00pm Book signing begins
Tickets to attend the Conversation:
Call (516)572-4066 to reserve your seat.
Cradle of Aviation Museum
Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
Garden City, NY 11530
Buzz will only be signing copies of Welcome to Mars and all books must be purchased at the Cradle’s museum store. Ticket buyers for the discussion will receive priority placement on the book signing line.