08 Mar Conversation & Book signing at Free Library of Philadelphia
Buzz Aldrin will be at the Free Library of Philadelphia on Thursday, April 7 to speak about and sign his new book, No Dream is Too High: Life Lessons From a Man Who Walked on the Moon.
At 7:30pm he will begin a conversation and Q&A session led by his Mission Director Christina Korp in the Montgomery Auditorium, the book signing will follow at 8:30pm.
- -Buzz will only autograph the new book “No Dream is Too High”
- -He will NOT sign any memorabilia, photos, space related items, other books authored or not authored by him.
- -He will not personalize and will sign his name only.
- -We allow photos while he is signing but we will not pose for pictures or allow anyone behind the table to take a photo.
- -Each venue will decide if there is a limit to how many books you may purchase. This is at the discretion of the venue.
- -Buzz will continue to sign until the last person in line having purchased a book is taken care of. Once all books are sold we will consider the signing over.
Thursday, April 7, 2016
7:30pm – Conversation and Q&A Session
8:30pm – Signing begins
Free Library of Philadelphia
1901 Vine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Tickets and more information at Free Library of Philadelphia