03 Jun Conversation and Book Signing at Printers Row Lit Fest
Buzz Aldrin will be at the Printers Row Lit Fest on Sunday on June 12 in Chicago to speak about and sign his new best selling book, No Dream is Too High: Life Lessons From a Man Who Walked on the Moon.
At 2:30pm Peter Kendall will introduce Buzz on stage, Buzz will then begin a conversation and Q&A session led by his Mission Director Christina Korp, the book signing will follow afterwards.
All books signed at Book Revue events must be purchased at Book Revue. If you purchase the book prior to the event please save your receipt. If you have purchased the book from somewhere else you can still get your book signed, we just ask that you make a purchase in our store of equal or greater value to that of the book.
- -Buzz will only autograph the new book “No Dream is Too High”
- -He will NOT sign any memorabilia, photos, space related items, other books authored or not authored by him.
- -He will not personalize and will sign his name only.
- -We allow photos while he is signing but we will not pose for pictures or allow anyone behind the table to take a photo.
- -Each venue will decide if there is a limit to how many books you may purchase. This is at the discretion of the venue.
- -Buzz will continue to sign until the last person in line having purchased a book is taken care of. Once all books are sold we will consider the signing over.
Sunday, June 12
2:30pm – 3:15pm
Harold Washington Library Center, Cindy Pritzker Auditorium
Click here for tickets